Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer Fun !

It's been a year filled with lots of great times and times
of challenging struggles. I guess if we had a team
charter, it would reflect our commitment to love and serve
God and each other! But with busy family lives ,work
and with a part of our team having been called to serve
and worship at another church, we realized that we
needed to take drastic action to remain connected!
We plan on simply having fun together every Friday
night during the Summer. Not to worry, we'll be back
to our Bible study in the Fall.


Our first excursion brought us to Al Dente, a local eatery!
We did have an ulterior motive at making this our first stop.


Our very own Kristi has taken a job there so we all  decided to
SURPRISE her and we sure did! Can you imagine, she even
let me take this picture of her. She's been the mystery woman
who has covered her face in every photo for the last 18 months.
She's a really good sport and an even better waitress!


Sorry that this picture isn't better but the smiles tell
you the story! Though the pictures don't show it,
because I was trapped in the corner, the entire team
was there for a yummy supper.


I can't speak for anyone else but my meal was delicious and
I have at least two additional meals from what I left on my plate.
My Mom and Dad would be so proud that I didn't waste anything.

Watch for next Friday's posting! We're heading to a favorite
ice cream destination Kimball's. Kimball's original dairy farm
and Ice Cream stand in Westford MA has been around for
over 50 years. Last month they opened at another location
in our own 'back yard'. It's been the buzz all around
the area since the news got out. I'm already dreaming about my
cup of Frozen Pudding! No one does ice cream like Kimball's.
Pray in agreement with us, that next friday, we have perfect
weather for an evening out under the heavens, savoring
our ice cream treats!

The In Line With The Word Team!
posted by Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment