Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kimball Farm

We've been excited about the new Kimball Farm
opening in our 'back yard' since the announcement
was made a few short weeks ago and we were all
ready for fun last night! We didn't give a whole
lot of thought that so many other people had the
same bright idea!



Though the place was packed with happy, hungry
people, we had no trouble finding one another.



I was focused on ice cream and only ice cream
and I sure wasn't disappointed. The ice cream
was delicious and the portions very generous!
Check out Mindy's cone! It's a small! No, I'm
not kidding!  It is a small.



The Ice Cream Sundaes were pretty tasty too, just ask
Melinda and Jay!


Check out the smile on Kim! She is ready to
dive right in to that clam roll and fries!


I think Mike's giving me 'the evil eye' because
I'm distracting him from his yummy burger !


Oh my goodness Brian has quite a plate full!
Do you think he can eat the whole thing? Let's see....


Almost!


Laurie looks really excited. Could it really be
all about the hot dog she just ordered?

When we finished our supper, we wandered
around to check out the place a bit! Check out
some of what we saw and experienced!










The food, fellowship , car show and gift shop were
all great fun. The atmosphere was perfect down to
the music being piped in. Like the classic cars, the
music too brought back great memories and we
actually knew the words and could sing along!  All
in all, we enjoyed a great night!


Watch for next weeks adventure...miniature golf!
Oh my!

In Line With The Word Friends
Posted by Sally

2 comments:

  1. I love living vicariously through your blog. Sun, sand and palm trees get boring. I enjoy seeing what it's like in the summer up there in the Northeast, especially with your fun group. Keep the stories coming.

    PS: Once again, I am drawn to the new look of the blog! You are always keeping it fresh. Good work, Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture! Great job whoever took it!! Looks like you had a fun time! I would love to take my kids to that farm!

    ReplyDelete