Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday Night Breather!

Today's visit with Bob was a tough one and his prognosis not encouraging. I'll give you more details in upcoming postings but Melinda needed to have a break and girlfriend time, so we got together for a spontaneous Friday 'game night'.



 We played a few rounds of UNO ! It was new to me but pretty easy to play.




Can you tell that Melinda and Laurie are the best of friends?



 We are thrilled that D.J. is recovering from his broken leg, and that he was willing to join us for some fun!



Thanks Kim for pulling this together so quickly! It was just the 'breather' that we all needed!


Melinda has some tough decisions to make in the days ahead, so please continue to pray, pray, pray!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim, Sally and DJ! It was a much needed "night out". It is a blessing to have friends that love like you do. My life is enriched because of friends like you.

    Love ya
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so sorry that Friday was a rough day. Continuing to play. Wish I was there to play some Uno! I love a good game night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I meant to say (in the above comment that I obviously didn't reread before posting) that I'm continuing to PRAY!!! But "playing" games with you guys must be a great encouragement to Melinda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now it MAY look like I was cheating in the picture of myself and DJ, but REALLY, would I do something like that? Never. And the proof is I did NOT win a single game.

    It was wonderful being together for our spontaneous evening of games. Melinda, it was a GREAT idea. We'll have to do it again real soon.

    ReplyDelete