Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Year!


I was in for a big surprise when I opened the door to my friends for Friday's home team meeting! Isn't this is a great looking class? In case you don't recognize them, from l-r we have Melinda, Mindy, Mike and Kim! Check out their uniforms, pigtails,and backpacks. They even brought an apple for the teacher!

Oh my! As I pulled up this picture to post this morning, I was amazed at how much I look like my mom! It's funny but I really hadn't seen it before!

Is anyone having fun yet? What a great group of friends who would do all of this for my birthday. Yes! I got lots of presents! All designed to help keep my class encouraged and well behaved. I even received a 'time out' stool. I wonder which of my classes will get to use them first or more often, my Kindergarten class or this group? What a great party! Thanks everyone!

You'll recognize our very own K.M.. She is so fast in covering her face. That's why the photo (the only one I managed to get of her) is a bit blurry. We continue to try to determine if she's in the government witness protection plan. It's unlikely but, boy oh boy, can you tell that she really doesn't like having her picture taken?

Is this where the food line starts? Is Jay trying to cut in line? If he is, he'll likely find himself way back at the end of the line. We enjoyed some great home made tacos,and Mindy's world famous desserts.

The only time that there is any quiet is when we're eating! Well I'm not sure that we're quiet even then! Quiet , we are not!


It's unusual to have only one conversation going on. We're masters of having several going at once.


Can you tell that I'm deliriously happy about tasting this cake? Delicious! No surprise!

We did finally get to our study but not before more fun, teasing, and laughs.

Caution! Next Friday, I'll be away so watch for a blog posting from the team. No doubt you and I will be in for a surprise!

We remain the In line With The Word team!

1 comment: