Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Friday!

 It's Friday, so that means it's time for Pizza and 'Game Night'. 
What game night would be complete without a gourmet supper?
 

Laurie stopped and picked up this yummy treat!



Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't enjoy a tasty slice of pizza?

 


While Kim and Mindy enjoyed a mini vacation in sunny Florida,
Laurie and I represented the team.



Check out these great looking girls.
Don't you think that Melinda looks just like her Mom?



It wouldn't be a 'girl's night without a game. I can't
remember the name of the game but since the box 
said that it was suitable for Age8+,I decided 
to give it a try.
 



 Rummy?



There was only one glitch to our evening! Melinda was 
under the weather. So she rested and we played. 
Now isn't that what girlfriends are for?


Until the next time, we remain
In Line With The Word

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun night!! I love games. I played a Thomas the tank engine version of Uno with Christian tonight. He loved it, except for when I would win. He still learning about being a good sport about losing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Feel better Miss Melinda!! : )

    I think that game is Rumikub or World Rummy maybe? I've played it before--it's lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete