Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Chair's Journey

Hey there friends! This is the first week of our In Line With The Word Blog and we are thrilled. It's our way of letting everyone know what our home team is doing as we study God's Word and we show friends helping friends. I'm on my own with this my first posting! Yikes, it reminds me of my first solo flight as a young pilot!


Our cracker jack volunteers Brian and Chip arrived to pick up and deliver the donated chair to the Salliby's.






I was given the royal treatment but I don't think that Brian or Chip could put me down fast enough! I hope neither was hurt by the heavy lifting!









Before long our convoy is on the move and the journey has begun!












Bob and Melinda are friends of our home team and so deserving of this great chair. It's not just a recliner but a medical lift chair which will help Bob up into a standing position. It's comfy but best of all by any man's standard, it comes with it's very own remote control!

We remain, In Line With The Word,
Sally

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Chip and Brian! I know Bob will appreciate the chair. Just what every man needs...a chair with a remote :)

    Great job with the posting Sally.

    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the chair. I wish the motor went faster so we could see Bob "fly". But then again, we don't want to break anything else do we?

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete