Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heaven

Another tuesday and that means our Home Team's arriving! Some like Chip arrive in real style! Check out those wheels!
Some arrive bringing treats...some might say 'heavenly treats! Peanut butter & chocolate, everyone's favorite!They surely didn't last long! As always, our group shares and enjoys lots of laughs and great fun together before getting into our study!Thanks Mike & Mindy for the penny candy from your latest trip to VT. Oh, the memories!

Have the clues of our 'heavenly' treats helped you figure out this weeks topic? That's it...Heaven! What an exciting and animated discussion about heaven, our new bodies, the Millennial Reign of Christ and the New Jerusalem! ...to be continued!!!!!!



Until we meet again....

We Are In Line With The Word,


Sally

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Chip was FREEZING on the ride home - I wouldn't stoop so low to say "I told ya so!!" LOL The Penny candy was lots of fun - Red Wax Lips and all!!! Thanks Mike and Mindy!!!! And lets not even guess how many calories those squares were - they were incredible!!!!! I'll miss you all next week while I'm in sunny and hopefully warm Florida to see my mom and Tracey, Matt and the girls. Hope you get the needed "timeline" all figured out!!!!! LOL

    Have a great week everyone!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treats were wonderful Mindy and Mike. Thank you so much! All I know is I want my mansion near Mindi's in heaven. Imagine those treats with NO calories. My glorified body won't absorb all those calories (haha)

    The discussion was amazing last night. I called Pastor Mark for clarification...so I'm all set with my time line.

    Have a safe trip Kim...enjoy the warm weather!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy,I agree with Laurie about being your heavenly neighbor.Though I don't think that we get to choose, dreaming about it can't hurt!

    Enjoy your trip to Florida Kim....we'll miss you!

    Tuesdays' discussion was amazing, so I picked up a John Hagee book with a terrific timeline chart. I have copies of the chart for everyone . I just know that Tuesdays' discussion will again be exciting and enlightening!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete